If you would like to write a blog post to be featured on the British Championships website, we are interested to hear from you.
- Your personal roller derby journey
- How and why you got involved in the sport
- If you officiate or volunteer, why?
- How roller derby has had a positive effect on your daily life
- An injury or obstacle you overcame
- A highlight or key event in your roller derby career
- A review from a particularly good, exciting, or unusual British Champs game day
You’re free to write about anything related to roller derby, British Champs, or something that the visitors to britishchamps.com would find interesting. We would prefer blog posts with a positive, motivating, inspirational, or uplifting message.
Your blog post must be your own work, and include any source or permission for any text, quote, or image you may include.
Your blog post can be an op-ed piece, or written with a neutral tone.
If you would like to write a blog post to be featured on the website, please complete this form.